|Model Number||UL1015 wire|
Key Specifications/ Special Features:
★According to:UL Subject758,UL1581,C22.2
★Solid or stranded, tinned or bare copper conductor
★ Passes UL VW-1&CSA FT1 vertical flame test
★Uniform insulation thickness of wire to ensure easy stripping and cutting
★For general purpose internal wiring of appliance
A variety of materials and insulation are used to produce wire that is suitable for various mechanical, electrical, and environmental requirements.
A variety of colors and striping options are available.
Extremely flexible and durable, our high temp wire supports various industrial and commercial applications.
Resistant to abrasion, moisture, and dirt.
Depending on the material used, some insulation materials are flame retardant and self-extinguishing.
They exhibit dielectric properties that enable them to work seamlessly up to 250º C.
The wires can be made available in single as well as double conductor configurations.
Our high temperature wire can withstand high levels of harshness and prolonged exposure to high temperatures. Even under such conditions, our high temp wire exhibits superior electrical properties with long service life.
Application of High Temperature Wires
The applications of high temp wire are plentiful. Applications vary from commercial, household, and industrial wiring, to wiring of aircraft and petroleum applications.
High temp wire is used in Military applications.
High temp wire is also used in cooking and drying equipment.
– Our company has been in wire cable manufacturing industry since 2009, sticking
to provide quality cable to customers worldwide.
– Our company is ISO9001:2008 certified, and have the UL, VDE certification and also compliant with ROHS and REACH requirement. The annual production ability is about 300,000km.
– Our products are exported to Southeast Asia(India ,Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Philippine) North America(USA, Canada).west Europe（Germany, UK ,Czech ,Portugal)
CB key product lines
– We have four key product lines: UL wire cable, automotive wire, power cord cable and high temperature wire cable. The materials we adopted includes PVC, XLPVC, XLPE, TEFLON, etc.
1. UL certified wire cable and the ones comply to UL standard.
2. Automotive wire we supply listed below.
– USA standard such as GPT, GXL, TXL.
– Japanese standard, such as AVSS, AVS, AV.
– Germany standard such as FLRY-A/B, FLRY33X-B.
3. CE and VDE standard, and the certified model.
4. We have newly developed the teflon wire(FEP, ETFE and PFA) , UL style and other style made to order.
Note: Not all certifying agents offer online lookup, and some have a lag time for posting new certificates. If you are unable to find a certificate online, contact the certification agency or supplier for further verification.
|Lead Time||15–30 days|
|weight per unit||20.0 Kilograms|
|Dimensions Per Unit||30.0 x 30.0 x 20.0 Centimeters|
|US HTS Code||8544.49.29 00|
|Units per Export Box||500.0|
|Export Box Dimensions||1.1 x 1.1 x 0.9 Meters|
|Export Carton Weight||500 Kilograms|
Main Export Markets
– Central/South America
– Eastern Europe
– Mid East/Africa
Download more information about this product