This spring Disneyland Park will once again host three fan-favorite nighttime shows and to celebrate the return there will be… a new collection of themed merchandise Main Street Electric Parade!
(Please note that this article contains affiliate links. Your purchase will support LaughingPlace by paying us a small commission, but will not affect your pricing or user experience. Thank you.)
What is happening:
- On April 22, the classic Disneyland Resort shows, Main Street Electric Parade, Disneyland Forever and color world will light up the night again and everyone is delighted to have it back.
- But that’s not all that’s happening! Today, the Disney Parks Blog revealed that a collection of Main Street Electrical Parade merchandise will soon debut at the Disneyland Resort and on shopDisney.
- The collection will include:
- ear headbands
- Loungefly mini backpack
- Casual outfit
- Each element features vibrant color graphics on a black background that mimics the night sky.
- For t-shirts, guests will have a choice of two styles, an all-over print with characters, parade floats and bright ink, or a split-seam shirt with the print on one side and a contrast united neon on the other.
- Both tops are perfect for pairing with stretchy leggings that feature the same signature pattern on the side of the legs; or decorate the top with a pretty ear headband accented with a bright yellow bow.
- Fans looking for the perfect tote will love Loungefly options that showcase some favorite characters and parade floats – Mickey Mouse, Alice on a Mushroom, Peter Pan Pirate Ship, Elliott the Dragon – while trims and pockets neon yellows and pinks add the perfect pop of color to the bag.
- Finally, a casual sleeveless dress will become your new favorite! A flowing skirt adds a playful element to the silhouette and you just can’t miss the hot pink tie belt embroidered with the Main Street Electrical Parade logo. Oh, and this look also features bright elements so you can dazzle your friends all day long.
- Pricing and sizing have yet to be announced, but it looks like the collection will be aimed at adults.
- Check back soon for links to individual items!
More Main Street Electric Parade: