DUBLIN, November 8, 2021 / PRNewswire / – The “Electric Cable Interconnection Systems Market Research Report by Aviation Type, Component, Function and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” the report was added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global electrical wiring interconnection systems market size has been estimated to be $ 5,928.23 million in 2020, is expected to reach $ 6,248.35 million in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.73% reaching $ 8,285.55 million by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks vendors in the Electrical Wiring Interconnection System market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and Customer Support) which helps businesses make better decisions and understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
The competitive scenario provides a outlook analysis of the various business growth strategies adopted by the vendors. The news covered in this section delivers valuable insights at different stages while keeping abreast of the business and engaging stakeholders in the economic debate. The competitive scenario represents press releases or news from companies categorized as M&A, Agreement, Collaboration and Partnership, New Product Launch and Improvement, Investment and Funding, and Reward, Recognition and Expansion. All the news gathered helps the supplier understand the market gaps and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors, thus providing information to improve products and services.
Company usability profiles
The report deeply explores the significant recent developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global Electric Cable Interconnection Systems Market including Akka Technologies, AMETEK, Inc., Amphenol, Arrow Electronics, Carlisle Companies Incorporated, Ducommun Incorporated , EIS Electronics GmbH, Elektro -Metall Export GmbH, Esterline Corporation, GKN Ltd, Groupe Latecoere, HTL Ltd., InterConnect Wiring, kSARIA Corporation, Leviton, Motherson Sumi Systems Limited, Pic Wire & Cable, Radiall, Rockwell Collins, Safran SA, TE Connectivity and WL Gore & Associates.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global Electric Cable Interconnection Systems market?
2. What are the inhibitory factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global electrical cable interconnection systems market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period of the global Electric Cable Interconnection Systems Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the global Electric Cable Interconnection Systems market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global Electric Cable Interconnection Systems market?
6. What is the market share of the major vendors in the global electrical wiring interconnection systems market?
7. What strategic fashions and moves are considered appropriate for entering the global Electric Cable Interconnection Systems market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Growing implementation of electronics in aviation
5.2.2. Application for light wiring in airplanes
5.2.3. Growth in new aircraft deliveries
5.3.1. Lean towards wireless technologies
5.4.1. Growing demand for more electric aircraft
5.4.2. Collaborative strategies for the development of new products
5.5.1. Strict regulatory standards for cabling in the aviation industry
6. Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems Market, By Aviation Type
6.2. Business and general aviation
6.2.1. Business aircraft
6.2.3. Piston plane
6.2.4. Turboprop airplanes
6.3. Commercial aviation
6.3.1. Narrow-body aircraft
6.3.2. Regional transport aircraft
6.3.3. Very large aircraft
6.3.4. Widebody airplane
6.4. Military aviation
6.4.2. Military helicopters
6.4.3. Transport plane
7. Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems Market, By Component
7.3. Connectors and connector accessories
7.4. Earthing and electrical connection devices
7.5. Electrical splices
7.6. Pressure seals
7.7. Protective materials
7.8. Wires and cables
8. Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems Market, By Function
8.2.1. Loading doors
8.3.1. Cockpit controls
8.3.2. Flight control systems
8.3.3. Flight management systems
8.4.1. Cabin management
8.4.3. Power in the seat
8.4.4. In-flight entertainment
8.5.1. Auxiliary power unit
9. Americas Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Europe, Middle East & Electric Wiring Interconnection Systems Market in Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. Akka Technologies
13.2. AMETEK, Inc.
13.4. Electronic Arrow
13.5. Carlisle Incorporated Companies
13.6. Ducommun incorporated
13.7. EIS Electronics GmbH
13.8. Elektro-Metall Export GmbH
13.9. Esterline Company
13.10. GKN Ltd.
13.11. Latécœère Group
13.12. HTL Ltd.
13.13. Interconnect wiring
13.14. KSARIA Company
13.16. Motherson Sumi Systems Limited
13.17. Pic Wire & Cable
13.19. Rockwell collins
13.20. Safran SA
13.21. TE connectivity
13.22. WL Gore & Associates
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5nkrzk
Research and markets
Laura Wood, senior
For EST office hours, call + 1-917-300-0470
For USA / CAN call toll free + 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours, call + 353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the United States): + 353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets