The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate over the forecast period. ABB Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd., EMCO Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Larsen and Toubro Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, TD Power Systems Pvt. ltd. and Toshiba Corp. are among the major players in the market. Although the increase in the number of residential and commercial construction projects will provide immense opportunities for growth, the threat of cyber attacks in the power generation sector will test the growth of market players. To make the most of the opportunities, sellers in the market should focus more on growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Segmentation
electrical equipment market in India is segmented as below:
- Others products
- transmission and distribution
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41598
Related industry reports include:
Global Electric Discharge Machine Market – The global electric discharge machine market is segmented by end-user (machine shop, aerospace and defense, medical, automotive and others) and geography (APAC, North America, Europe, South Americaand MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Industrial Welding Robots Market – The global industrial welding robots market is segmented by product (spot welding robots, arc welding robots and laser welding robots), end user (automotive, electrical and electronics, heavy machinery and others) and geography (APAC, EuropeMEA, North Americaand South America).
Download an exclusive free sample report
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. Our electrical equipment market in India report covers the following areas:
- electrical equipment market in India Cut
- electrical equipment market in India tendencies
- electrical equipment market in India industry analysis
This study identifies the growth of cross-border electricity trade as one of the main reasons for the growth of the electrical equipment market over the next few years.
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Supplier analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the Electrical Equipment Market in India, including some suppliers such as ABB Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd., EMCO Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Larsen and Toubro Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, TD Power Systems Pvt. Ltd., and Toshiba Corp. Backed by competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Electrical Equipment market in India are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and mergers and acquisitions as well as strategic go-to-market support.
Sign up today for a free trial and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
The Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the electrical equipment market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the electrical equipment market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electrical equipment market in India
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Electrical Equipment Market vendors
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Cables – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Switchgears – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Boilers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Transformers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Transmission lines – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Transmission and distribution – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Generation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity by Application
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- ABB Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- EMCO Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Co.Ltd.
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- TD Power Systems Pvt. ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]