The market is fragmented and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate over the forecast period. Competitors should focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their market presence. Market sellers also need to take advantage of existing growth prospects in fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in slow-growing segments. ABB Ltd., Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd., CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd., EMCO Ltd., Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Larsen and Toubro Ltd., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, TD Power Systems Pvt. ltd. and Toshiba Corp. are among the major players in the market.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second at 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third free.
See market overview before buying
An increase in the number of residential and commercial construction projects has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, threats of cyberattacks in the power generation industry might hamper the growth of the market.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights into the impact of COVID-19 at the industry level, regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This custom report will also help clients track new product launches in direct and indirect markets related to COVID-19, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and important developments in vendor operations and regulations. governmental.
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Segmentation
electrical equipment market in India is segmented as below:
Based on the product, the market witnessed maximum growth in the cable segment. Likewise, by application, the transmission and distribution segment recorded maximum growth in 2020. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all segments to the growth of the superfood powders market size.
- Others products
- transmission and distribution
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market through study, synthesis and summation of data from multiple sources. The India Electrical Equipment Market report covers the following areas:
- India electrical equipment market size
- electrical equipment market in India Tendencies
- India Electrical Equipment Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growth of cross-border electricity trade as one of the major reasons for the growth of the electrical equipment market in India over the next few years.
Technavio offers three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s extensive research has had a direct and indirect impact on market research reports on COVID-19.
Sign up today for a free trial and get instant access to over 17,000 market research reports.
The Technavio SUBSCRIPTION platform
electrical equipment market in India 2021-2025: Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on the factors that will contribute to the growth of the electrical equipment market over the next five years
- Estimation of the size of the electrical equipment market and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electrical equipment market in India
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of the factors that will challenge the growth of the Electrical Equipment Market vendors
Related industry reports include:
Global Electric Discharge Machine Market – The global electric discharge machine market is segmented by end-user (machine shop, aerospace and defense, medical, automotive and others), geographic (APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download an exclusive free sample report
Global Explosion Proof Electrical Equipment Market – The global explosion-proof electrical equipment market is segmented by application (industrial and non-industrial) and by geography (APAC, North America, Europe, AME and South America).
Download an exclusive free sample report
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market Outlook: Predictions for 2020 – 2025
Five forces analysis
- Summary of the five forces
- The bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- The threat of new entrants
- The threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market state
Market segmentation by product
- Market segments
- Comparison by product
- Cables – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Switchgears – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Boilers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Transformers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Transmission lines – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by product
Market segmentation by application
- Market segments
- Comparison by application
- Transmission and distribution – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Generation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market Opportunity by Application
- Market factors
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Supplier Landscape
- Landscape disturbance
- Suppliers Covered
- Positioning on the supplier market
- ABB Ltd.
- Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd.
- CG Power and Industrial Solutions Ltd.
- EMCO Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Co.Ltd.
- Larsen and Toubro Ltd.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- TD Power Systems Pvt. ltd.
- Toshiba Corp.
- Report scope
- Currency conversion rates for the US dollar
- Research methodology
- Abreviations list
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]