Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. COVID-19 will have au par in the market for diesel generators for industrial applications. According to Technavio’s pandemic-focused market research, market growth is expected to increase in 2021 compared to 2020.
The market for diesel generators for industrial applications in the heavy electrical equipment industry is expected to grow by $1.95 billion, growing at a CAGR of almost 6% over the period 2021-2025, according to the new Technavio report. The report offers up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and overall market environment.
Diesel Generators Market for Industrial Applications in Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- Market CAGR over the forecast period 2021-2025
- In-depth information on factors that will contribute to the growth of the Diesel Generators for Industrial Applications market over the next five years
- Estimation of the market size of diesel generators for industrial applications and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the diesel generator market for industrial applications
- Market Competitive Landscape Analysis and Detailed Vendor Information
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the Diesel Generators for Industrial Application Market vendors
Diesel Generators Market for Industrial Applications in Heavy Electrical Equipment Industry 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help companies improve their market position, Technavio provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the diesel generators for industrial applications market. APR Energy, Atlas Copco AB, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Power Systems Inc., General Electric Co., Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd., Kohler Co., Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. and Yanmar Holdings Co. Ltd. are some of the major players in the market.
- Market size of diesel generators for industrial applications
- Market trends in diesel generators for industrial applications
- Diesel Generators for Industrial Applications Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the growing popularity of diesel as one of the major reasons driving the growth of the diesel generators market for industrial applications over the next few years. However, the strict emission standards may threaten the growth of the market.
To learn more about global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR45953
Reasons to buy the report:
- Take advantage of the latest data mapping technological advancements
- Get more in-depth market insights and forecast information on current market developments.
- Discover insights into the key market accelerators.
- Identify potential threats to market growth.
- Understand the impact of trends that may positively or negatively influence market growth.
Main topics covered:
- Market landscape
- Market sizing
- Five forces analysis
- Market segmentation by type
- Market segmentation by geography
- Customer landscape
- Geographic landscape
- Supplier Landscape
- Vendor analysis
Check out some of our best-selling reports
Global high capacity gas generator market– The large capacity gas generator market is segmented by output power capacity (less than 300 kW, 301-1,000 kW and above 1,000 kW), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America) and the main suppliers.
Download FREE sample report
Global Portable Generators Market– The portable generators market is segmented by end user (residential, commercial and industrial, and infrastructure), type (diesel and gas) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE sample report
Technavio is a global leader in technology research and consulting. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help companies identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialist analysts, Technavio’s reporting library consists of over 17,000 reports and counts, spanning 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their customer base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing customer base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, in-depth research, and actionable market intelligence to identify opportunities in existing markets and potentials and assess their competitive positions in changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Manager
USA: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
E-mail: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/diesel-generator-market-for-industrial-applications-industry-analysis